Friday, March 15, 2013

Appointments!

Isn't this picture just full of sweetness? I absolutely love my girls!!! Becca is such a wonderful big sister. She loves to take care of Mariah. This picture was taken at my sister's house in Columbus. 

I packed up all five kids and headed out to my sister's house in Columbus on Tuesday afternoon. Ben had an appointment to see his pulmonologist and I needed to get out of here and arrive at my sister's before the big storm made it's debut. 
As Uncle Don sat down to work on his grading, Mariah also got a laptop and was doing some work! On a side note, as soon as Don got up to get something, she stole his chair.

The snow started around 10pm......and continued all night. We woke up to about 6 inches of snow. By 7am the roads seemed mostly clear. Don and all the boys cleared the driveway and Ben and I left the house by 8:30am. Intersections were slick but we made it to downtown Columbus well before his  9:45 appointment. They were shocked to see us! 

We came home and Ben rushed outside to play in the melting snow. Here are a few pictures from that day! It was fun for them and my kids adore spending time with all of their cousins. Even though these were only three of their cousins, they had a blast! Below is Mariah and the boys....minus Ben.
Then Tammy took pictures of the girls' fort. Pretty impressive!
Here is Abbie and Rebecca. Proud of their accomplishment. I think it was most impressive that they were able to keep the boys from destroying it.!
Here is sweet Sarah and Mariah.
Inside at Uncle Don and Aunt Tammy's is pretty neat. Check out the awesome wooden rocking horse. Mariah found it and loved it! 
Before we ventured back home for the 2 1/2 hours, Mariah found her way to the media room and plopped down beside Abbie on the Zorbie. 
We made it home around 7:30 Wednesday night. Mariah cried a good bit of the way home. One day that will get easier......right?


No comments:

Post a Comment