Thursday, July 10, 2014

Birthday

My days are not exactly relaxing. No complaints from me just letting you know why you may not hear from me quite as often. 
Our Rebecca celebrated her 12th birthday a little more than a week ago. How can it be twelve years since she made that early appearance?
She got her first brand new bicycle! We let her pick.
Selah set the dining room table for Rebecca's birthday dinner. Mariah decided to snuggle just a little bit more than usual!
It was such a good day. Happy birthday my sweet girl! She enjoyed her gifts.
Jeremy made a quick trip home to PA so he could pick up a few things for our church. He left at 8:30 in the morning and walked back in the door at 12:45am. Not much of a day to enjoy him being home. 

The truck was only a two-seater. Micah ended up going since Kyle had gone home with Jeremy a few months ago.
Pittsburgh!
Their trip home was late but uneventful! I was thankful but not thrilled this photo was taken as they drove through the south bound Fort Pitt Tunnel. He was driving!!!
They made a quick stop at my parent's house to check on the progress of my dad's new garage.
While Jeremy and Micah were in Pittsburgh I took the other kids shopping. Mariah insisted on wearing her cape. She calls herself "Super Mo"! Never a dull moment here!
Then we celebrated our country's independence! It was Selah's first July 4th celebration.
As usual, Jeremy held our annual Fourth of July wiffle ball game.
Silly, goofy Micah.
Mariah's new look!
A typical afternoon look at my front porch.
Ben and his good friend/neighbor, Nate!
This was a text I received from my hubby. No words, just this photo. I'm glad he has a sense of humor!
Mariah loves to play outside but the kids are not always thrilled to keep an eye on her. While I fix supper she plays on our deck. Her Polly Pockets went swimming!
Family photo from our Sunday Independence Day service at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment